Membership has its benefits!
As a member, you are among the privileged agents who are able to use the National Association of REALTORS®’ professional registered trademark “REALTOR®”. The trademark denotes adherence to a strict code of ethics and professional conduct while upholding the highest real estate industry standards.
To become a member, please contact NCAR staff at [email protected]
- Attendance at weekly marketing sessions allowing REALTORS® to pitch listings and encourage cooperative brokerage efforts.
- Political Clout on the local, state and national level, impacting real estate related issues in our community and nationwide.
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics training classes and enforcement.
- Free and easy access to online zipForms.
- Legal Hotline Access- free legal advice from experienced real estate legal counsel.
- Discounts on real estate tools and services through our local, state and national affiliated service connections such as forms, signs, car rental, computer purchases, travel, Lowe’s, FedEx, UPS and more…
- Free online newsletter service to distribute to your clients.
- Free online and hard copy agent and affiliate roster
- NCAR Membership meetings offering relevant and informational speakers in a congenial networking environment with your peers.
- Complimentary Educational Sessions.
- Live and Online Continuing Education Credit classes and seminars offered at a membership discount pricing.
- Association web site at www.nevadacountyhomes.com with timely updates and helpful industry links.
- Timely and consistent communication with the membership via the NCAR Website news & broadcast e-mail notices, relaying action items of value from the local, state, and national REALTOR® associations.
- Access to NCAR staff, Esterly Hall Rental facility, conference rooms, and private offices.
- Association Standing Committees, member driven and staff supported, all working for the betterment of the membership.
- Networking Events with real estate member peers including Annual Installation Event, Ocho de Mayo, Fall Fest, broker luncheons, lunch ‘n learn sessions and general membership meetings, offering valuable exchange of information.
Remember, when the public sees the block “R” or asks for a REALTOR®, they know that they are getting more than just a real estate licensee – they are working with a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, the largest professional trade association in the nation, and they are working with one who is informed about the latest issues that affect real estate…that’s a lot of mileage from one trademark.